03 November 2005

My, what big feet you have

Owen is practicing being big like his daddy. He does fine as long as he walks in a straight line, but trying to turn on these skis (hey, I call them like I see them) gives him a little bit of trouble.

In unrelated news, we are moving soon. I thought everyone pretty much knew that, but I have come across some people who didn't, so I'm officially letting everyone know. I already have our new address and phone number, but I am not posting it on this website because anyone and everyone has access to it and I for one do not want Adam to be able to find us...haha. If you would like the information now, send me an email and I'll give it to you. Otherwise, I will be sending out an email in about 2 1/2 weeks and you can get it then.















No comments: