03 November 2006

Come as you are

Apparently yesterday I was tagged by Becky to put a picture on the blog of me exactly at that moment. I didn't check her blog yesterday so I had no idea. Today, I was getting ready to go to the commissary and checked everyone's blog and so here's a picture of me. I would have included my stomach, but it won't fit in the frame of the picture because it's so huge.

You are also supposed to talk about the person who tagged you and I don't ever get to see Becky so I don't know what to write. I tried to think of something funny, and it seems to me that when I lived in Rome it was always very easy for me to shock Becky in some way, usually in ways involving the large number of children I always had with me. But then I remembered one time we were talking about ironing--Chris's iron specifically, which could very easily put a crease in a concrete wall, and I mentioned that I would like to have an iron like that for quilting and Becky said "Well, why don't you get one." And I said "It cost $240." And then in a had-to-be-there moment I'll never forget her eyes got as huge as plates and her voice got all squeaky and she said "OH MY GOD! For an IRON?" If any of you know Becky then you must know exactly the expression and voice I'm talking about. If not, then you need to try to shock her sometime because it's totally worth it. Even as I think about it now I'm laughing and I don't really know why...I think all my blood is going to the baby...

Oh, and I'm for the come as you are thing I'm tagging:
1. Amber- who won't do it (fuddy!)
2. Karin- who never updates her blog, so she won't do it
3. Lucinda- who might actually do it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that look of Becky's also. It was similar to the one Jennifer had when she looked at her last pregnancy test results! Love ya.......Uncle Tom