01 October 2008

I might throw in some pills too

Haley and Kyla are best friends.  They are cheerleaders.
Chase and Jax are best friends.  They are football players. 

Haley, Kyla, Chase and Jax are all in Mrs. Hembree's 2nd grade class.  They play together on the playground every day.

Chase is in love with Kyla.  Jax is in love with Haley.  This is common knowledge.  All the 2nd graders and even some of the 3rd and 4th graders know this.  Kyla likes Chase, but Chase doesn't know it.  Haley likes Jax, but Jax doesn't know it.      

Tomorrow Haley is going to tell Chase that Kyla likes him as much as he likes her.  Also happening tomorrow, Kyla is going to tell Jax that Haley likes him as much as he likes her.  Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

Then they are going to be "boyfriend and girlfriend" and one day they are going to get married and Haley is going to get Jax's initials tattooed somewhere on her body, maybe her wrist, she isn't sure yet.

Do not bother to call me tomorrow, as I will be busy drinking heavily.

 

6 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Kenny asked a girl to be his girlfriend on Monday. She said yes. On Tuesday she broke up with him. Today she hugged him so now he thinks that she didn't really break up with him. He thinks that her little speech about "not being comfortable" with their relationship was just blah blah blah girl talk. Drinking & pills sounds pretty good to me right now too!

Anonymous said...

Do you sometimes wonder if we really are going to pay for everything that we ever put our parents through? I wonder on a daily basis if I am going to pay even though I didn't give birth to my Haley...

Robin said...

Oh my goodness......LOL

The Cromer Family said...

I'm not ready for that. I'd have a drink too.

Anonymous said...

Zoe and Annie have 2 good friends, Max and Chloe. Max says he will be marry Zoe and be President. And Chloe, his sister says, NO! she is going to be President and she is going to marry Annie...
Zoe and Annie say, Huh?