23 January 2009

The Bucket List

Those of you who know me know that one sure way to get me back on here writing nonsense is to send me some type of survey.  I hate them, yes, but for some reason I can't not do them.  This one was sent to me by Amanda, and then by Lucinda.  And of course I'm tagging everybody who reads this blog, and both of you better oblige me and do it too.

Subject: The Bucket List--Something Different 
Hit forward and place an (x) by all the things you've done and remove
the (x) from the ones you have not. 

(  ) Been to Europe
(x) Been on a cruise
(  ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
(  ) Watched someone die
(x) Been to Canada
(  ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington , DC
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers
(x) Recently colored with crayons
(  ) Sang Karaoke
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(  ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise alone 
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice skating
(x) Gone roller skating
(x) Gone to the movies
(  ) Own your Favorite Car

1. Any nickname? Jenny Lynn (by Scott), Dipshit (by my kids--but only in their minds)
2. Mother's name? Donna
3. Favorite drink? water
4. Body Piercing? my ears and my belly button
5. How much do you love your Car? my van/party wagon is freaking awesome.  GET YOURSELF A VAN
6. Birthplace? Rome, GA
7. Been to Hawaii? yes
8. Ever been to Africa? No
9. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? probably so but my memory doesn't reach farther back than last week.  it's the mary jane.
10. Ever been on TV? yes
11. Ever steal any traffic sign? no, but the lawyer has
12. Ever been in a car accident? yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4-door
14. ?Why is this question missing?
15. Favorite number? 6
16. Favorite movie? Sense and Sensibility
17. Favorite holiday? St. Patrick's Day
18. Favorite dessert? peach cobbler
19. Favorite food? kung pao chicken
20. Favorite day of the week? Friday
21. Favorite brand of body wash? who cares
22. Toothpaste? Colgate
23. Favorite smell? clean baby hair
24. How do you relax? mwahhaha
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? the wife of a battalion commander
26. Furthest Place you will send this message? I'm tagging Amber in Italy
27. Who will respond to this the fastest? uh, I'll put the pressure on BECKY

No comments: