01 February 2009

Party Pictures

I am just now getting around to posting some pictures from Skylar's birthday party, but good grief I've been so busy you would not believe it. There are not enough hours in the day to get all my stuff done, and it's very frustrating. I've been counting the days until the end of basketball season and this is finally the last week and you know what? Big deal! I've still got commitments three nights of the week. Time is passing quickly, and that's a good thing, but I'm running crazy all the time and I'm just plain tired.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures from Skylar's birthday party. Judy took some, Chris took some, and Patrick took a few. I didn't take any because this is my fourth kid and frankly I've just about lost interest completely at this point. I need to farm some of these kids out for a while. Or at least hire somebody to finish potty training Skylar.

No comments: