03 February 2009

Pass the kimchi

We are moving to Korea.
Scott got his orders today. Command sponsored, which means all of us can go with him. Do any of you know if pugs and shih-tzus can fly in the cabin of the plane with you? What about guinea pigs? Hmmm, 4 kids, 2 dogs, 1 guinea pig...on a plane from Atlanta to Korea. WHO WANTS TO RIDE WITH US??? Our report date is 15 Dec 09.

Honestly, this has been so long coming I had begun to think we'd never get any orders, and today out of the blue they showed up in his inbox.

It's really such a shock that right now I don't even have a smart ass comment to make.

And that's saying something.

4 comments:

Pack said...

get the soju ready!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am blown away!

lucinda said...

I don't think Jim and Donna will be able to drive the RV to see you.

The Cromer Family said...

WOW! I agree with Lucinda. What will they do?