18 January 2007

Baby Update

First, I would like to share that exactly one hour after the delayed start time of school yesterday all the elementary schools were closed. Pretty much someone made a bad decision and then made a worse one, and mass chaos ensued. Luckily for us, Scott dealt with it while Owen and I sat in the warm car and watched some unsupervised kids have a huge snowball fight.

The baby will be born on Monday. We have to be at the hospital at 7:30a, which is nice, because that is the EXACT SAME TIME the girls have to be at school. Now that we have a specific date I am able to make plans and get everything in order, so look for my water to break at some inoportune time this weekend.

Also, today all the snow is just about gone but supposedly tomorrow we are going to get the mother of all snowstorms here. The worst one in like, 20 years. This is supposed to last all weekend. It should be loads and loads of fun. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Jennifer!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition. :-)