17 January 2007

Let it snow

Yesterday it began to snow. And snow. And snow. It was coming down impressively when I picked Ashlyn and Haley up from school, and throughout the evening it started to accumulate. Everyone was very excited at the prospect of missing school, but it was not to be. All the school did was delay the starting time two hours, which is odd because the roads were covered with snow and there is supposed to be another two inches in accumulation by 3 this afternoon.

I have a doctor's appointment at 11:15 today but I don't expect anything exciting to happen. I have decided I don't like my doctor much as he is the holder of drugs that for some reason he refuses to part with.

Well, I will post more later. Right now I have to start the car so it can warm up enough to keep Owen from griping about being cold (which he gets from Ashlyn), and I have to find his "boggin", as he will not go outside without it if anything is falling from the sky because God forbid some snow get into the gel in his hair.










No comments: