21 June 2007

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

Well we finally made it to Georgia on Monday. The trip went well, as well as you could hope for with 4 children under the age of 8 in the car along with 3 adults and 2 dogs. We stayed at a pet friendly La Quinta in Monroe, Louisiana Sunday night which the kids loved due to the fact that I allowed them to jump on the beds for as long as they wanted. I also let them take a bath and flood the entire hotel room.

Here are some of the more commonly heard phrases and questions heard throughout our trip.

"Are we there yet?"
"How much further?"
"How long is this going to take?"
"Are we still in Texas?"
"What's that smell?"
"Owen's not buckled!"
"I'm hungry."
"I'm thirsty."
"I have to go to the bathroom."
"I think I need to throw up." (this one caused a mild panic)
"Are we on-post?"
"What state is this?"
"Good God Jim, SLOW DOWN!"
"Watch the dog...WATCH THE DOG!"
"Do you want me to pull this car over?"
"Do you want me to take my belt off?"
"Can I have one of your xanax?"

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh my gosh....too funny!!!! Glad you made it safely!