01 June 2007

Amber's tagged!

Amber said there was no way she would do the tagged thing. She never does the survey's either because she's such a fuddy. SO I'm going to do it for her! HA!

1. Amber is allergic to dogs and cats but she has both a dog and a cat. Every day she takes medicine so she can breathe around them.

2, Amber is the first female I ever met who casually uses the "f" word at least twice in every sentence that comes out of her mouth. And for some reason it doesn't sound low class when she does it...

3. Amber dips copenhagen.

4. Amber hates Rachel Ray and refuses to watch her on television.

5. Amber knows I hate feet (which should have been on my list-I hate hate feet...can't stand to look at them or touch them). Anyway, she knows I hate feet and everytime I'm around her she tries to touch me with her toes.

6. Amber has many many tatoos. Some I've seen, some are in places I don't feel right looking at.

7. Amber is the best "best friend" in the whole world, but BACK OFF! She's MINE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amber sounds like a gal after my own f%#king heart. :)

Anonymous said...

1. true
2. can't deny that
3. no longer true
4. why does she have to talk w/ her hands so much?
5. if you hate feet so much then how can you get pedicures w/ tools used on other people's feet?
6. I have 3 tattoos...you have seen them all...though I'm thinking of getting another tomorrow
7. true as well

Anonymous said...

I now have 4 tattoos