21 January 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Amy to answer these questions. And yes, I think doing these things is a little stupid, but I do them. Why? FOR MY FRIENDS. I'm not going to be the griper who spoils the party. And also because you will all lead a better life just knowing these extra tidbits about me.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. I sold cell phones
2. I pretty much ran a dry cleaners
3. I was a Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones
4. I worked at a bank as a teller and also balanced the ATM machines

Movies I have watched more than once
1. Sense and Sensibility
2. Practical Magic
3. Road Trip
4. Cars

Four Places I have lived
1. Rome, Georgia
2. Cleveland, Tennessee
3. Fairbanks, Alaska
4. Honolulu, Hawaii

Four T.V. Shows that I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Biggest Loser
3. Project Runway
4. Brothers and Sisters

Four places I have been
1. Jamaica
2. Bahamas
3. Disneyworld
4. Disneyland

Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Scott
2. Tina Chester (the Colonel's wife)
3. The people at Overstock.com send roughly 3 a day
4. Amber

Four favorite foods
1. Peach Cobbler
2. Kung Pao Chicken
3. anything from Quiznos
4. spaghetti

Four Favorite Beverages
1. water
2. sweet tea
3. dr. pepper
4. tequila (just thought I'd throw that in there)

Four Places I would like to visit
1. Tampa (I would like to visit for 2 years)
2. Seattle
3. Mexico
4. Europe

Four friends I am tagging to do this
1. Katie M
2. Lucinda H
3. Amy P
4. Jin P

Things you may not know about me
1. I tend to be OC
2. I thread needles and sew with my left hand
3. I'm probably the best multi-tasker you'll ever meet
4. I'm pregnant (oh ha ha ha, just seeing if you're paying attention)

Things I am looking forward to in the coming month & Year
1. moving in June
2. Scott's command being over and done with
3. Owen going to school every day
4. Brian and Jenny's baby coming

1 comment:

lucinda said...

I tried to fill this out and I'm not interesting enough to have 4 answers to every question.