16 May 2008

*Results not typical

All this going to the gym must be working.  You must be getting PHAT when you've got the garbage men yelling HEY BABY! when they drive by the house as you're getting into the car in your gym attire.  

Also, speaking of uncomfortable situations, today at the gym Danielle and I did water aerobics.  Afterwards we were in the locker room getting our stuff together and I was busy packing my bag on one of the benches.  I raised my head and directly in front of me was a half naked lady sporting what have got to be the biggest boobies in all the universe.  Gawd.  And you know, big is not always beautiful.  Sometimes it's not even close.         

1 comment:

lucinda said...

Too funny, you know, I knew I was getting to plump when Truck Drivers quit honking at me on the Interstate, HA HA.