16 April 2009

iPhone

I can't say enough about it.  
The only thing better than my new iPhone is doing anything with my new iPhone INSIDE THE MINIVAN.  

I hate that minivan by the way.  I'll admit, I was a little unsure as to whether or not I'd like driving a minivan, but I bit the bullet and bought one, then about a week later I was sitting there and it was like "Whoa, this thing is AWESOME!  Look at the doors!  They open by themselves!  Look at all the room we have!  And XM radio.  And a DVD.  And the leather smells so nice.  I LOVE THIS MINIVAN."

But you know what?  I had a lot of room, XM radio, a DVD, and leather (it smelled a little like spoiled milk but anyway) in my other car, and that car was paid for.  I loved that car.  I miss that car.  So basically it all boils down to the automatic doors, and really, am I that lazy that I can't use a door handle and pull open a door?  And the minivan has a sunroof, and I hate sunroofs.  And as weird as it sounds, there is no storage in the minivan.  Honestly, where am I supposed to put the DVD cases for the DVD we are watching?  There is no place to put them other than the floor.  I can't figure it out.  I'm riding around in a spacious minivan and there's no place to put all my crap.  It's maddening.  Then yesterday a CD got stuck in the changer.  So the screen popped up a message that said CD STUCK-YOU'RE SCREWED.   

So I've decided I hate it, and I hate driving it.  I'm buying me a Saab.  What?  All my kids won't fit?  WHERE DO I SIGN?  

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think you've had 10 phones in the time I have known you! At least you don't go through cars like you go through phones. That would be expensive ... especially if your next car is going to be that Saab.

The Cromer Family said...

Let me know about that phone. I might want one. I wonder if it would let me see the outside world. Otherthan the baseball park.