14 September 2005

Good Morning Sunshine

Owen wakes up in a pretty good mood usually. He's most happiest when you take him straight from his bed to the kitchen to get some chocolate milk and cereal. Right now he prefers to eat dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch. So give him food and drink, put him on the couch so he has plenty of room, and turn on Higglytown Heroes (you really don't want to know about this show) and he will dance up a storm.















This is Owen still dancing. When he does this I always ask "How big are you?", trying to get him to connect the question to raising his hands way over his head. My hope is one day it will all come together and when we are in social situations I can ask "How big are you?" and he will stretch up his arms and then everyone will ooh and aah about how cute and smart all my kids are. So far when I ask he just ignores me and keeps dancing, but I am confident it will happen.
















Here he is standing sort of still so I can get a good side shot of his new hair cut. Either that or there was a serious need for some type of hero on Higglytown Heroes and he was waiting for one of the scary/weird stackable people to come to the rescue...FYI-if you have not seen this particular show, stop whatever you are doing right now and thank your lucky stars

1 comment:

Brian Bojo said...

Cute haircut! Or maybe I should say.....handsome haircut! Also, Scott's new ride looks great.