14 September 2005

In less than 2 minutes...

Today after lunch I announced that I was going to run to the bathroom and I would be right back. I must have been gone all of 2 minutes and when I returned I couldn't find anyone. I checked outside in the backyard, but then heard noises coming from the direction of the hallway. By standing carefully on the toilet and holding the camera over the curtain bar, I was able to get this shot. I must also add that I did not look into the shower before taking the picture, so I was somewhat relieved. I would also like to add that this was not the bathroom I was using when the dissappearances occured.















After the flash went off they realized I was in there with them and it became a giant game of peek-a-boo with the shower curtain.

No comments: