29 December 2005

Brian, payback comes when you least expect it

Brian and Jenny (who have become an overnight sensation and #1 favorite uncle and aunt since this present arrived) were kind enough to send the girls some type of Barbie house for Christmas. I don't know exactly what it is, because everytime I go near it I faint. I'm also not sure about the number of pieces, but I think the box said 5000.
Remember this: You guys have a child. A baby girl, who will probably loooove Barbies. I am waiting for that day to come. And I will be ready. As God is my witness....I WILL BE READY!

1 comment:

Brian Bojo said...

FYI- it was pre-approved by YOU!!! In the spirit of full disclosure, I thought that fact should be thrown out here. This is all we can write for now; we need to go clear a space in our house for that loud obnoxious organ/piano thingy you guys will probably send to us next christmas...