15 December 2005

So much to carry, so little arms...

Owen thinks the vacuum is funny and he tries to push it. He does not think it's funny when I get the vacuum anywhere close to his stuff. So this morning when I got the vacuum out he said "Oh no!" and ran and picked up his most prized possessions. They are -left to right, not in order of importance- his bat (bat!), his blanket (bankie!), his drink (juice!) and his stuffed dog (bark bark!) He seemed to get a little anxious as he realized he couldn't hold all of them at the same time, so I helped him get them organized and he held them until I was finished and put the vacuum away. Then he dropped them right where he was standing and ran off to play.















Patiently waiting for me to finish.















Relieved because I am starting to put the cord up and all his stuff is still safe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kid oughta be in pictures!

Uncle Tom

Amber said...

Oh my gosh! I remember that dog and blankie!