27 January 2006

250 Bad ideas

Today Amber, Arden, Owen and I went to ToysRUs to take advantage of their going out of business sale (don't everyone freak out, apparently only this location is closing). I made the fabulously smart decision to buy a big box of legos. 250 to be exact, which would bring the grand total of legos in our house to 420, since I had been told on several occasions by people who shall remain nameless (but who are shorter than I am-hint) that the 170 legos we already had in the house were not enough for 3 people to play with all at the same time. This picture was taken shortly after Owen got the lid off the box. Well, the mess was made shortly after the lid came off, but this picture had to wait for me to regain consciousness...

I swear, I don't know how he does it so quickly and so quietly

No comments: