10 January 2006

Haley's homework

Each week at Haley's preschool they focus on a letter. This week is "C" week. Haley and I spent the afternoon going through magazines cutting out pictures of things that begin with the letter C. Then she glued them to some construction paper to take with her tomorrow. She is also allowed to bring objects from home that begin with "C" so we are taking (drumroll) the Cat. Frosty, to be exact. I feel this will probably go down in history as another not so good idea. She also thought that I could bake Cookies, but I said no, because if I am baking cookies then that means no one is watching Owen and he will probably be off somewhere flushing important things down the potty which, though bad, will never compare to the time a few weeks ago when he turned on the water in the bathtub and threw one of the cats in (he waited for me to begin drying my hair with the hairdryer, which would effectively drown out the sounds of the running water in the other bathroom and Haley's protests...but kudos to Owen for being able to get the cat into the water without receiving one single scratch).

So, in summary, we are taking 12 different pictures of things that begin with the letter "C", and Frosty the Cat. We are not baking Cookies or taking Scott's suggestion, which was to take a trash bag and fill it up with all Haley's toys and then dump it out in the middle of her classroom and say "This is all my Crap!"

No comments: