30 January 2006

"F" Week

Another week, another letter. This week is "F" week, so today at school Haley fingerpainted a picture of the letter "F" and some snow. When I asked Why snow? I quickly learned that you should never ask Haley to explain anything.
To the best of my knowledge, we have no animals who currently live with us that begin with the letter "F", so we were stumped as to what to take to school this week. Haley finally decided she wanted to take some fried rice, but I talked her into taking some fruit chews, which we have plenty of because we went to the new Sam's this weekend and bought a box of them that contained roughly 1000 packets.
Scott threw in his two cents as usual, but I didn't think it would be a good idea to take Tigger to school and say "This is my other F'n cat!" I know, I'm such a party pooper!

No comments: