13 January 2006

The World's Stinkiest

Today Haley and Ashlyn are both at school, so Owen and I get to spend "quality" time together. After dropping Haley off at school, we went to the Commissary and spent $119.50 on not much, then we went to the post office and mailed a box to Pops. At home, we shared a banana and a pop tart. At that time, Owen stood up beside me and half-way squatted and got a very serious look on his face. This look was the dreaded "poop look". I asked him if he was pooping, and he shook his head no, which is his response to everything. I went ahead and got a diaper and put him onto the bed and Oh My Stars I couldn't even get his pants down without gagging. Owen of course though my facial expressions were hilarious and laughed and laughed.

Now while you change his diaper he talks non-stop about pee-pee. I don't know if he's talking about the act or his actual thing so I just smile and nod along with him. He also talks about balls, but he talks about balls ALL THE TIME so I don't think he means anything specific, which is good for everyone, especially Scott, who is to blame for almost all of the questionable stuff that comes out of my kids' mouths.

Without a doubt that diaper was the worst one I've ever smelled. I'm happy to say we got through it okay, that we all feel better, and that the diaper is tucked away, safe and sound under Scott's pillow.
















No comments: