05 October 2006

Exercise is fun

Last night Scott went to Sears and bought an elliptical trainer. He put it together while Lost was tivo-ing (we feel we're too good to watch commercials so we always watch the recording instead of the live showing). Right now it's in the bedroom, partly because I want to keep the kids off of it and partly because it was pretty funny watching Scott move it around the house once it was fully assembled.

After we go it situated I proceeded to get on it and try it out. I was on it for roughly 75 seconds before my right thigh muscle fell off my leg. Doctors always say to "listen to your body" when you are exercising and I feel mine was saying "75 seconds! Excellent! Reward yourself with some much needed rest!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE commercials! Even if I am anxious to watch the show right away, I try to make myself wait 15 min. so I cann FF through the ads.

Becky

Anonymous said...

The most amazing thing about exercise equipment is amount of clothes it can hold. We have the exact one. Tyler and AnnMarie use it more than anyone. Love ya'll