23 October 2006

The littlest soldier

Haley cannot make a single decision in her life without doing the obligatory "eenie meenie miney moe" and Owen has picked up on this. He has learned the words, but he does not realize that the outcome actually makes some sort of choice for him. However, when he and I walked into the BX here and he saw this outfit, there was no assistance needed from anywhere to let him know this is exactly what he's wanted his entire life. He threw his body on top of it like some sort of sacrifice and began screaming "YOU BUY THIS! YOU BUY THIS FOR O!"

Not one to make a scene, I bought it.

He wears it proudly, for at least a little bit, EVERY DAY. It is huge for him that it matches Scott's. Scott came home, saw him dressed in it, and nearly burst with pride. They sat down together and he checked it out from head to toe. It's amazing that it's got all the pockets exactly like the real thing.



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO CUTE. You should embroider Starr on the pocket...unless that would make it non-authentic.

Becky

Becky said...

I'm just testing here...Jenny's blog just let me comment as myself in Beta and I wanted to see if yours would do it now too.

While I'm at it, I'll just say that Owen has a really nice smile.