03 October 2006

Max's fun day

Tomorrow Maxie the Patsy is going to the vet to officially do away with his manhood. What with the whole fence-falling-over situation while Scott and I have a baby on the way we decided it would be a good idea not to put ourselves in a position to have some paternity test thrown at us because Max cannot control himself around the other dogs that invariably break into our back yard and eat his food and drink his water.

After that I am off to Sears to buy an elliptical machine because obviously I am going for a new world record as far as my weight gain goes. The doctor seems to think that if I exercise I will be fine. He's such a party pooper. He's managed to get Scott all fired up about it also. But high blood pressure is nothing to laugh at and neither is being put on bed rest when you live with someone like Owen, who can get 6 inches of water into the bathroom floor in the other bathroom while you take a 2 minute shower. So if anyone would like to contribute to our elliptical fund, email me and I'll get your our routing number and account number at the bank.

No comments: