15 February 2007

Highlights

These are some of the wonderful things I've lived through in the last 24 hours or so:
1. Last night at basketball practice one of the parents had a Dr. Pepper (in the gym where you are only supposed to have water) and she spilled it and then inadvertently taught Owen how to use the word "dammit" in the correct context.
2. Today while I was in the shower I heard Skylar start screaming her head off and I jumped out to find Owen sucking her nose with the bulb sucker.
3. As Owen was "helping" me vacuum he emptied the canister from the vacuum in the middle of the den floor.
4. It was proposed to me that I should put the baby in the snuggli so I can get things done around the house. Well, turns out Screams-A-Lot does NOT like the snuggli.
There are more, but Skylar has just woken up from her extra-long 10 minute nap so I have to go for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least you still gots your sense of humor, girl! you're a riot! yeah, i just love it when my 3 year old "helps" me around the house. i end up cleaning way more when my little rugrat "helps" clean. drives me frickin' nutso!