13 February 2007

House bound

Everyone wants to know how I'm doing and I'm just letting everyone know that as of yet I'm not really sure, because I have not ventured out of the house without Scott since Screams-A-Lot was born except for the time I went to the commissary by myself and left everyone else at home. But soon we will need more milk so I will have to make a choice between a) going to the commissary with lots of children and without adult back-up and b) just letting everyone drink kool-aid for breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, i say just let'em drink kool-aid, man!
she really is adorable! and i think that picture of you is great! what choo talkin' 'bout, Willis! you don't look fat faced AT ALL! my joe had the colic pretty bad so i know all about that screaming stuff!