16 February 2007

Let's all take a minute

and listen to the wonderful sound of quiet. Well, it's not completely quiet, as Cars is on it's normal continuous loop on the t.v., but it's very close to being quiet. Today after her bath (where she turned burgundy she screamed so badly) Skylar ate and then I put her on the bed with a new orthodontic pacifier and lo and behold she sang a little sleepy song and fell asleep. I do not expect this to ever happen again so I am documenting it here so I can forever remember back to the "good times" we had when she was a baby.
And yes, she's sleeping with her head and shoulders on a pillow but if anyone out there has a problem with that--that would be anyone out there who is not dealing/living with her--well, I have two words for you....but you'll have to use your imagination because this is a family website.

No comments: