13 July 2007

Dancing Queen

I apologize for not having pictures lately but stupid left the usb cable for the camera in Georgia so I am waiting on the box my dad mailed to get here. In case you're wondering there is no "priority mail" to San Angelo. It pretty much gets here when they feel like bringing it.

Skylar loves music. If you hold her up on your lap or counter or whatnot and say "Dance Skylar!" or "Show my your happy feet!" she will pick up her foot and shake it and laugh until she gets the hiccups. Today we were in Scott's office and of course there were several people stopping by to see the baby and Ashlyn was sitting in the floor with her trying to make her dance. After several failed attempts Ashlyn picked her up and stood her on Scott's desk and she immediately began dancing. That was cute enough and everyone was satisfied but Ashlyn couldn't just let it be...

"Well of course she's dancing now! She really only dances on tables!"

1 comment:

lucinda said...

Thanks, now I have Abba In my head!