25 July 2007

Happy Birthday Nana!

Today is Nana's big day so we called her and everyone sang a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday! to her. Apparently I am doing all I can to make it unspecial...no video, no present, no card...but I have reasons...not really good reasons, but reasons none-the-less. I am hoping to get some type of video together to add here so she can see it.

We got Nana a birthday present but of course I stressed over what to buy and then when I bought it I found out that it wouldn't be delivered until next week. And immediately after I "settled" on a present that I really wasn't excited about and bought it (online with personalization) I remembered what wonderful present I had decided back in February I was going to get her. A present that was head and shoulders above what I bought. Now I have written it down so I can get it for her for Christmas.

We did not send a card this year either, as last year's card, you know, the one that said "You may not be over the hill yet but I bet you have a damn good view!" was not particularly well received.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Nana!!! We love you! Hope you have a great day!

No comments: