21 September 2007

Just a question

The other day all the kids and I were driving in the car when Owen started yelling "The light is RED! You can't go!!! STOP! The light is RED!" I told him that sometimes you can turn right even when the light is red if you do a california stop complete stop first and Ashlyn asked why. And before I could say anything Haley answered:

"Because you guys! Right and Red both start with the letter "R". I mean gosh, this driving stuff is so easy!"

My question is this: Is it totally wrong to refuse to put her on my insurance?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should insure her now. She thinks it's so easy she may give it a try before she's legal.

Amy said...

I like Amber's idea. Just think ... it could make good blog material.

Anonymous said...

girl- i am wearing the same costume as haley for halloween! great minds think alike. :) i'm daphne, joe is scooby and my husband is going to be Freddy. i have to find his costume though too. bacially, just spray painting his hair yellow. white v-neck sassy sweater, hankerchief tied around his neck and some vintage jeans. can't wait to see all of y'alls halloween pics!