05 September 2007

Owen loves Nascar!

Owen got this outfit from the Lemasters. He tries to wear it every single stinkin' day. I DID NOT BUY THIS OUTFIT! If I was going to spend my money on anything Nascar, it would not be on anything Jeff Gordon related. It would be on Kevin Harvick, because he's always trying to fight somebody, and I appreciate his scrappiness/bad attitude/whatever you want to call it. It makes for good television. I know he and Gordon are on the same team and all, but I'm just sayin', I'd buy Harvick stuff. Or Carl Edwards, because he does back flips off the car when he wins and that's always a little frightening and a little exciting at the same time.

And NO, that's not a beer he's got! It's a cream soda. And YES, I'm pretty sure his CARS shoes are on the wrong feet.

2 comments:

Amy said...

In my defense, I didn't buy it either. It was a hand-me-down given to Kenny. But he loved that thing! And now the torch is passed on ..... you go Owen! Wear it every day! To the store. To the doctor's. To Daddy's work. To preschool. .......

Anonymous said...

OMG....get that off of him immediately. I can't tell you what it said about Gordon at the race track. If you even think you love this kid, throw the outfit away. Carl Edwards is good but Kasey Kahne is even better. Love y'all, Uncle Tom. I have the right to say this because according to past entries by Jennifer I am the family redneck who hunts and kills god's small creatures and eats them and yes I have been to over 50 nascar races. Just don't tell Jeff Foxworthy!