19 September 2007

Vindication

So....Haley. To know her is to love her. Where do I begin? She never ceased to amaze me with the stuff that comes out of her mouth. She lives in a perpetual state called "Haley World" where her thoughts make sense and we are the weird ones. At least 5 times a day she will ask a question or make a statement and Ashlyn will look up alarmed and ask me "Is she serious?"

And you all laugh. And you mock me.

I have long thought Haley was one of a kind. I was wrong. I have found another child who is very much like her. So much like her it's scary. His name is Kenny Lemaster. I have so many instances to back this up there is no way to put them all on here for you to see. I just feel that finding another kid out there like her who has reputable parents finally proves that No, I did not do hard drugs while I was pregnant with Haley.

Yesterday Kenny was asked to come up with words for the short "a" sound. His answer? "Ammo!" Long "u"? "Puke!" Oh and in case there was any confusion, he drew accompanying pictures.

3 comments:

Amy said...

If I could figure out how to use this darn scanner I'd scan in the accompanying pictures so you could see them!

Midge said...

you need to google the right brain vs left brain. Haley is definitely a right brained person. LOL

Tina said...

Teacher: Ok class, give me words that end in -ap.

Strati, Jr: Ooh, ooh, CRAP!