24 February 2008

Fingers crossed

CONGRATULATIONS to one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Sherri, who recently found out she is going to have another baby!  

This is thrilling for several reasons.  Firstly, it will be her 4th kid!  WooHoo!  I mean, WHAT is that girl thinking?  Somebody needs to sit her down and explain how these things happen.  Hmmm, probably shouldn't be me...  Secondly, Sherri has 3 boys.  Yes.  Three.  Boys.  Today, as Owen ran around the backyard enjoying 80 degree weather and stopping only to PEE ON THE BUSHES I had a mild panic attack that one day my tubal might fail me.  

So here's hoping this one's a GIRL!!  

1 comment:

The Steele Family said...

Hi Jennifer -
Thanks for the comment on Colin's blog. As far as we know Matt has not been called back. He is in a reserve position with Creighton University's ROTC program in OMaha. Thought I would update you so Matt's friends and family don't freak out about the comment!

Anne Steele