23 February 2008

Snuggle buddies

So one day I freaked out and was all "Beds, we need beds! Look at all these kids! We need more beds!" So Scott took me to the store and we bought beds. Bunk beds, trundle beds, crib beds, toddler beds, all sorts of beds. Then we came home with all the beds and I freaked out and was all "Where are we going to put all these beds? There is not enough space for all these beds!" And we arranged beds and rearranged beds. Hours were spent planning arrangements of beds and accompanying pieces of furniture and the giant mass of crap that exists in their rooms apart from the beds and the furniture. And DO THEY FIT LIKE THIS? And WHAT IF WE MOVED THEM OVER HERE? And WOULD IT MAKE THE ROOM LOOK TOTALLY CRAMPED IF WE PUT THEM LIKE THIS? And DO YOU THINK IF WE PUT ALL THESE BEDS IN THESE ROOMS THEY WILL HAVE ANY SENSE OF PERSONAL SPACE?

Eventually we just said to hell with it and we shoved the beds into the rooms and bought sheets and blankets and quilts for them all. We put them in their beds, tucked them in, and kissed them good night.

Now, remind me again what all those beds were for?













1 comment:

The Cromer Family said...

So this is what I have to look forward too. I need all the advice you can give me. Yes! We're expecting another child. I'm crazy! All these boys. WILD! It's been crazy around here. We just told my parents yesterday. We'll that's what they get if they don't come see us much. We're due Sept. 12. Keep the advice comin. We've already been wondering where to put everyone. Looks like Drew and Patrick may have to learn to love one another a little closer. ha ha