05 March 2008

Randomness

1.  On any given day we have at least two children on some type of antibiotic.
2.  Do the contestants on American Idol look at themselves in a full-length mirror before they go onstage?  

3.  Though I've not seen anything in writing, I'm relatively sure that the cat fights we have around here are scheduled for every 1.5 hours. 

4.  Included in the list of things Skylar had to eat today are cat food, a blue crayon and a tealight candle.  She also tried to eat a lightbulb from a flashlight that Owen took apart but I proved that I can still move pretty quickly when I need to.

5.  We need to make a rule around here that states if you are in the bathroom doing anything that requires you to have your pants down then you need to CLOSE THE DOOR.

6.  How come nobody hears me when I talk unless I am saying something about food? 

7.  Haley has begun wearing bikini tops from her bathing suits under her clothes because I will not buy her a bra.  Haley is in 1st grade and is built exactly like this.

8.  Female cats in heat will spray the couch in the living room.  Repeatedly.

9.  LOST is now completely over my head, but I am trying to keep up by reading the message boards, which are shocking the crap out of me.  How can a fictional television show be so hard?  If anyone knows what the hell is going on and can explain it in a way I can understand please call me.  

10.  How come singers from countries other than America have accents when they talk but not when they sing?  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So haley is built alot like we were, right??? Bless that baby's heart, buy her a bra!!!