03 September 2008

Happy Birthday Jenny!

Today is Jenny's birthday, and I think she's now 18 and legal! Thank goodness for that...I know now Brian can sleep a lot easier at night. Anyway, the kids wanted to sing, and so I said they could, and Haley decided that Frosty needed to be in the video also. Heidi was not able to be in the Happy Birthday videos we filmed today (we also did one for Leeanne) because she was at the vet getting her tubes tied so we don't end up with puppies that are half Heidi-half jackass dog that lives across the street.

So while Haley looked for Frosty Ashlyn, Owen and Skylar practiced the singing.


Haley wasn't able to find Frosty so they sang without him. Haley didn't try very hard because she was sulking.


After the song was finished Frosty wandered into the room and Haley demanded he get some face time too. So here you go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally impressed with Skylar's skills. I remember when Owen was that age and only said 'ish.'

Brian Bojo said...

I really appreciate all of the effort that your kids put in for me. Especially Skylar!