16 June 2006

Friday's Feast, 16 June 2006

Appetizer: What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?
Vasectomy...though not an uncommon word, you don't usually hear it every day, but I've been throwing it around a lot lately.

Soup: What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
I have my grandmother's calendar on my wall. She made it by hand and it's velcro so you use it over and over. It has the different flowers for each month on it.

Salad: Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.
Amber
My dad
Karin

Main Course: If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?
I would buy Scott some new khaki shorts because the other day he was complaining about his being worn out.

Dessert: What is the last beverage you drank?
chocolate milk

No comments: