06 June 2006

A Lazy Afternoon

After lunch today we all went outside to sweat in the hot Texas weather. We had initially planned to hook up the slip-n-slide, but Mr. Screws The Hose On The Sprinkler So Tight It May Never Come Off messed that up for us so we ended up putting the sprinkler beside the slip-n-slide and that worked just fine. Between jumping on the trampoline, running through the sprinkler and slipping and sliding around in the heat (have I mentioned it's HOT here?) we were all worn out. We came back inside and everyone sort of crashed. I like it though, because it's been sooo nice and quiet!!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Dang girl! Your blog is getting high tech! You won't be seeing any of that on mine until high speed comes to the sticks!

Luke puts everything on too tight. I spend my whole day cursing him because I can't get anything open.

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's Uncle Tom,

You ever heard of pliers? I feel certain that Scott has a pair. Glad to see everyone is OK. Love ya'll.

Becky said...

I don't think Uncle Tom understands what would happen in our absence while we search for pliers....

Becky said...

I don't think Uncle Tom understands what would happen in our absence while we search for pliers....

Becky said...

I don't think Uncle Tom understands what would happen in our absence while we search for pliers....

Becky said...

I don't know why that comment went up so many times, but I sure hope I drove the point home, dammit!