28 June 2006

Goodbye Tigger

Sadly, Tigger Ific Starr passed away sometime between 11:30 Monday night and 5:15 Tuesday morning. Monday night he acted like he wasn't feeling well, and then Tuesday morning when Scott got up for PT I checked on him and he was gone. It was just the saddest thing, and then I had to tell the girls, who were crushed. We kept his green collar to remember him by.

In unrelated news, the phenergan medicine did not help me at all. Yesterday I called the doctor's office and they prescribed me some Zofran. I took one last night about 9:45 and this morning I feel like a new person. Let's hope this isn't a fluke and the medicine continues to work!

1 comment:

Becky said...

So sad about Tigger. R.I.P.

Great about the Zofran! I believe they have a generic brand out now as well...not quite as pricey...