16 March 2007

The Funky Side

Usually I take pictures the way everybody takes pictures, I get the person centered in the frame and snap away. Becca, who is starting her own business making baby announcements is much funkier in her choices. I mentioned before that she had come over and taken some pictures of Skylar and yesterday she brought by some finished ones for me to look at. They were all really really good! I would never think to take pictures of feet and ears and crop pictures so you only see half of the baby's face, but oddly it looks really cool! So anyway, this is one of my favorites of the shots she showed me. When she gets them all finished she's going to give them to me on a disc so I will make a slideshow so you can see them all.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, that is really neat! I would not have thought of that either. Skylar looks like a porcelain doll in that picture--you know, how they enlarge to show detail? She's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

awesome picture! she does look like a beautiful little doll. your friend does great work.