12 March 2007

The Neon Jungle

This past Saturday Ashlyn and Haley were invited to a birthday party at the Neon Jungle. When I heard about it my first thought was "My kids aren't allowed to frequent strip clubs" but we went anyway because I'm always up for some crazy fun times. Much to my dismay it turns out the Neon Jungle is just an indoor miniature golf course where everything is painted in glow-in-the-dark neon paint and it is completely dark except for some randomly placed black lights. The girls had a good time, though they had never played miniature golf before and didn't understand the concept at all. Ashlyn swung her club like she was teeing off on the second hole at Pebble Beach, so she spent the majority of the hour and a half we were there chasing her ball. Haley simply dragged her ball around behind her club, never once taking a swing. And NO, I did not take Owen with us-every once in a blue moon I do manage to exercise a token amount of good sense.

No comments: