08 July 2008

Tagged yet again

Tagged
I was tagged by
Amy to do another one of these stupid questionnaire thingys. I meant to do it the other day and then I totally forgot about it over the weekend. So better late than never I guess.

1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Chicken Little. This was roughly three years ago, and we were living in Arizona. (April and Brandon, you remember this?!) I really can't seem to get across to people just how much I dislike going to the movie theater.

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I'm not reading any books right now. Ask me again in August.

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble

4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Real Simple. I've got about 6 of them piled up in the armoire. It's what I'll be reading in August.

5) FAVORITE SMELLS? Skylar's hair after it gets washed. It smells like lavender. I also like the smell of cookouts, but only if it's a charcoal grill, and freshly cut grass.

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? The crickets at night. I'd forgotten about crickets. They don't have them in Texas.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Well, I'm really afraid that something will happen to me during the day when it's just me and Skylar and the others are at school and she'll just be confused and upset that I won't get up or move.

8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE UP? I wonder how much longer it will be before the kids all get up.

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Krystal

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—"IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'd be able to keep Scott from going away.

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? yeah, sometimes

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool until you add in tornadoes

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Chrysler Laser

16) FAVORITE DRINK? Dr. Pepper

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD sew

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? yes

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? I wouldn't dye all my hair

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Rome, GA (1974-1997)
Cleveland, TN (1997-1998)
San Angelo, TX (Apr 1998-Aug 1998)
Fairbanks, AK (Sept 1998-Jul 2001)
Rome, GA (Jul 2001-Dec 2001)
Sierra Vista, AZ (Dec 2001-Jun 2002)
Honolulu, HI (Jun 2002-Mar 2004)
Rome, GA (Mar 2004-Jun 2005)
Sierra Vista, AZ (Jun 2005-Nov 2005)
San Angelo, TX (Nov 2005-Jun 2008)
Rome, GA (June 2008-Present)

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? UFC

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She has nice boobs. Aw, I don't know. I'm not in the mood to get all sentimental right now!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? a rubbermaid box full of past tax returns and all our birth certificates. Also tons of pictures in shoeboxes.

24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? yes

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Night owl. I am in no way a morning person.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? over medium

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? bed

28) What happened to #28?

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? strawberry

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I don't know...Jin is pretty good at doing them. Amber would probably rather die first...


Okay, so I tag Amber, Jin, Jenny, Becky, Robin, Katie, Lucinda and Midge

No comments: