13 July 2008

Tattooed beauty

I have been talking about getting a tattoo for a while now, and we all know that I am all talk and no show, so Skylar got one instead.  
I put a fake one on the top of my foot and on the inside of my wrist so I could decide which I liked better, and the one on my wrist nobody ever saw because my watch covered it.  No one (I mean either of my parents) has commented on the one on my foot yet, and this could be a good thing, because I could just put fake ones on it for a while and then get a real one and no one would know the difference.  This could also just mean that they are simply holding their tongue because they are hoping the medication kicks in again before I make it down to the tattoo parlor on Broad Street.  Either way, this decision is becoming almost as hard as naming that damn dog, who, turns out, refuses to pee outside of the house when it's raining.        

2 comments:

lucinda said...

Ok, I noticed the one on your ankle at church today, but I kind of just thought maybe you'd had it and I didn't notice before. I bet a real one on the wrist would hurt like a MOM!

Amy said...

I think Skylar's looks too cute! You should put pictures of your fake tattoos on your blog and we could all vote on where you should put it. I promise I won't let Brian vote.