06 February 2006

Conversations

Tonight Ashlyn, Haley and I looked at some old pictures:

These are all pictures of me when I was a baby. Grandma made me this book.

Look at Pops! Ha Ha!

Yes Ashlyn, that was taken when Pops and Nana went to the prom.

He looks different! What happened?

Well Haley that was 30 years ago, people look different as they get older.

How old is he?

Look! Here's a picture of me with Aunt Judy.

Hey! Aunt Judy looks just like Hannah!

Well, Hannah looks like Aunt Judy. Here's a picture of me with Aunt Joan.

You mean Aunt Joan is older than you?

Yes Ashlyn, Aunt Joan, who has a child in college, is older than me.

Who's that?

Me.

Who's that?

Me.

Who's that?

Dang it Haley they're ALL me!

I was just asking because they look like me...

Some of them do I guess. But they are all pictures of me.

LOOK AT POPS!! HA HA!

Why isn't Daddy in any of these pictures?

Are you sure that isn't me?

Who is that chinese man?

Why is Grandma Bojo so short?

Is that one me?

LOOK AT POPS! HAAA!

What is wrong with your hair?

Snow? You lived in Alaska when you were a baby?

Grandma had a lot of film!

Why do all the boys have long hair like girls?

Where was I when this picture was made?

Is this one me?

LOOK AT POPS! He was SKIN-EEE!

Be honest...is Aunt Joan really older than you?

No comments: