14 February 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone we know! We got a box in the mail from Nana and Pops with shirts and flip-flops for everyone. Here is a picture of everybody wearing their shirts. I am not in the picture because I did not get a shirt in the box....or anything else. I am not bitter about it, though, because I understand for the first 25 years of my life I was a beneficiary of all of my parents' love and devotion so I am patiently waiting for my kids to do something that will get them on the "bad list", effectively getting me back into the lap of luxery. Unfortunately for me, everyone seems to turn a blind eye to the crap my kids do on a daily basis and now I've got to worry about some Mary Kate person...
















Oh, and the cats were so excited when I told them today was Valentine's Day they fainted.

1 comment:

Becky said...

No, no...you mustn't forget...it's Mary CAKE now!