22 February 2006

Quizgalaxy.com

I was reading Becky's website and saw where she looked up the meaning of her name and the names of everyone in her family. Since I am the master of stealing stuff off other people websites, I decided to look up our names too.
*actually, it's a random thing...you can put your name in repeatedly and you will get different answers, but I wrote the first thing that popped up for each name

Jennifer-A person who is a master of making ravioli (Food Network, here I come!)
Scott-Visually addictive (True, he's a major hottie!)
Ashlyn-A lewd street performer (WTF?)
Haley-Extremely extreme (Naturally)
Owen-Pretentiously academian (I don't know what this means, so I have nothing to say)
Max-Fuzzy to the touch (Correctamundo!)
Frosty-A master blogger (My secret is out, Frosty actually updates the blog...)
Tigger-Extremely flatulent (Gosh I feel bad...I've been blaming it on Scott!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Excellent work Frosty!

I discovered that too, about the randomness of it, when I got the same thing for Patrick as someone else. I thought I misspelled his name, so I re-entered it and got something completely different altogether.