28 February 2006

Heaven is a Cadbury Creme Egg

We are fast approaching that special time of year known as "Jennifer's birthday". This is nice for two reasons. Firstly, because I get to look back and fully realize how much wisdom I have gained with another year of life (yeah, right), and secondly because it means that Easter is coming. And Easter brings us Cadbury Creme Eggs. These are not to be confused with Cadbury Caramel Eggs or Cadbury Chocolate Creme Eggs. Today as I strolled through the commissary I had to resist the overwhelming urge to put the entire display into my buggy. My goal is to eat one of these little treasures every day. Sadly, the day after Easter they will all magically disappear and I will be left with an empty hole in my life until they return next year. A good plan would be to buy in bulk so they will last into the summer, but I cannot do it alone. So, everyone who can, Buy! Buy! Buy! these eggs and then take the necessary steps to get them to me. I feel that some people may be hesitant about mailing chocolate to Texas. This is completely understandable. If you fall into that category, simply send money. Rest assured that your money will benefit not one, but two extremely good causes...it will not only be used to purchase lots and lots of Cadbury Creme Eggs, but also to replenish my Lasik fund, which was depleted earlier this week by this purchase. I also understand that some people (Amber Casey) feel that these little darlings are just about the grossest things in the world and merely talking about them can bring on violent shudders. Ha!-This attitude only leaves MORE for me!
And by the way, I am currently working on a list of the top 10 things I have learned since my last birthday...the whole with age comes wisdom thing. Right now the first (and most important) thing that comes to mind that I have learned is that if Owen is naked and anywhere remotely near a bathtub, he will pee on the closest person.

No comments: