23 April 2007

34 today

It's Scott birthday today! Send money!!

To celebrate his birthday, last night a little after midnight Scott and Owen participated in a heated knock down drag out discussion about whether Owen planned on going to bed any time in the near future. It ended with one of them (I'm not saying who) getting drop-kicked down the hall.

Some of Scott's soldiers celebrated by getting arrested, and getting other people around them arrested, which led to our phone ringing several times in quick succession starting around 2:15a.

I am toying with the idea of going to Baskin Robbins and getting him an ice cream cake, which is his absolute favorite cake in the whole wide world, but this presents a problem because how do I carry Skylar and the cake at the same time? Owen cannot be trusted to carry a cake and I cannot leave them in the car so that leaves me only one option: take all 4 when we pick up the girls from school. I'm not saying I don't like to be seen in public with my children, but I took them all with me to Hobby Lobby one time about a week and a half ago and frankly one time is my limit.

Well anyway, Happy Birthday Scott! you who never reads the blog, and because of that made this entire post a big waste of my time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to yo' man, girl! Good luck with that cake. those things taste awesome. maybe strap that sucka to your back or something-the cake not da baby. haha! :)