19 June 2008

And then I broke it

I'm having all sorts of issues with this stupid blog, and I've changed it and added to it about a thousand times and I can't get it to look the way I want it to look so I never save and post.  I think the biggest problem is I don't have enough consecutive free time to fight with it.  Anyway, tonight I was trying to preview some stuff and it wouldn't work and I got a little testy with the buttons and then I lost the whole damn thing.

So I switched the layout to the first one on the list, and now I'm undecided about what to do.  I want to get completely away from blogger, but I don't want to be confusing, so I'm hesitating. 

Anyway, if anybody has any ideas for some nice layouts please send me the links.  In the mean time I'll just sit here and stew.     

1 comment:

Amy said...

Whatever you decide to do ... make sure it includes pictures of your new house and your kids. We miss you guys already!