29 June 2008

Missing Texas

"What did you do at Sunday School today?"

"Well, my teacher said that it was dark and Jesus said "I am the light of the world" so I drew a picture of a dark cave on this side of the paper and on the back side I drew a picture of Jesus with brown hair."

"Ashlyn, what did you draw?"

"I drew a picture of a cave with Jesus coming out of it.  I didn't draw anything else on the back side."

"Wow.  Those are nice!  Owen, what did you draw?"

"Me?  Oh, I drew a cowboy!"

2 comments:

Amy said...

Brian will be so proud! Ya'll need to come back here to redneckville!

lucinda said...

You know, Owen didn't look very happy when I dropped Will off in SS and so I started talking to him about riding four-wheelers and Horses, & He did perk up when I started talking about Horses.